This list of drinks are expanding as I continue to experiment with different recipes. Come back often :)
Ingredients (Yields 4 to 6 servings):
4 cups of frozen strawberries, 1 can (12 oz) frozen pink lemonade concentrate, 1.5 cups rum, 1 to 2 tbs sugar syrup and ice cubes.
Confectioner's sugar and a slice of lime for garnish.
1. In a blender, add and puree ingredients
2. Add ice until desired consistency
3. Add confectioner's sugar on a small plate
4. Wet the rim of the glasses with lime. Dip rim in sugar. Repeat with the rest of the glasses
5. Pour daiquiri into all glasses and serve immediately
Summer Fruit Juice
Ingredients (Yields 1 serving):
4 cored strawberries, 2 wedges of fresh pineapple (or 6 chunks), 0.5 cup cranberry juice and 0.5 cup orange juice. Fresh mint and ice cubes
1. In a tall chilled glass, add strawberries and pineapple chunks. Crush with a spoon
2. Add cranberry and orange juices. Stir to incorporate
3. Add ice cubes to desire and mint as garnish. Enjoy this summer drink!
Triple Berry Banana Yogurt Smoothie
Ingredients (Yields 2 servings):
1 cup frozen berries (strawberries, blueberries and raspberries), 1 large banana, 6 oz organic vanilla yogurt, 1 cup milk and 1 to 2 tbs sugar syrup
1. Slice banana to 1-inch pieces
2. In a blender, add and puree ingredients
3. Pour in chilled glasses and serve immediately